We are growing our recruitment sourcing function as part of our mission to find the most talented candidates on earth. As a Sourcing Recruiter you will be responsible for research ranging from establishing target companies to identifying candidates. You will use this information to approach passive candidates in order to attract them to Amazon and bring them into our interview process. Collaborating with the Talent Acquisition and business teams across Europe, you will be developing and executing multi-channel sourcing strategies, gaining a deep understanding of customer and business goals, and all the while acting as a guardian of candidate experience.
To be successful in this role the candidate must be able to find unique talent in innovative ways, successfully prioritize and close searches against a timeline. They will thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll up their sleeves, work hard, have fun, and get the job done. The candidate will have a reputation for being exceptional at candidate generation, client/account management, and organization, possess strong verbal and written communication skills, have an ability to prioritize their time, demonstrate pushback and a sense of urgency and understand the value of providing amazing customer service.
This role will suit an experienced end to end recruiter well versed in direct sourcing techniques, or a researcher/headhunter with first class candidate management skills; either way an ability to drive process, deliver results and influence stakeholders is vital to this role. We need a puzzle-solver with creative flair, the ability to drive candidate flow, and think outside the box. If you enjoy challenging projects, have a natural curiosity for uncovering innovative sourcing strategies and a creative flair when it comes to direct approaches you will find this role both rewarding and hugely enjoyable.
Your key challenges:
- Delivering a scalable, high volume hiring solution that will enable the growth of Amazon’s business, ensuring quality of candidate, preserving our culture, and protecting the candidate and customer experience.
- Using creative sourcing techniques beyond the typical job board or agency pipeline to tap into new talent pools and representing the business at external industry and recruiting conferences and events
- Undertaking initial research activities including mapping of target organizations and identification of candidate profiles
- Approaching, screening, assessing and qualifying candidates against Amazon’s Leadership Principles and functional requirements
- Developing and maintaining talent networks in targeted areas, turning prospects into candidates, and creating a pool of pre-qualified candidates ahead of individual hiring processes
- Keeping current on recruiting sourcing trends in the industry (including but not limited to social media, etc.) and sharing best practice with the in-house sourcing community
- Reporting on sourcing channel measures of success and interpret the data to suggest viability of sourcing strategy and improvements needed; develop systems or metrics as needed to monitor internal and external trends