Do you like helping customers architect systems and solve technical problems? Would you like to do this using the latest cloud computing technologies? Do you have a knack for helping companies understand application architectures and integration approaches, and the consultative and leadership skills to launch a project on a trajectory to success? Do you want to be part of the business development team helping to establish Amazon Web Services as a leading technology platform?
As a Solution Architect within Amazon Web Services (AWS), you will have the opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy to build mind share and broad use of Amazon's services (like Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon S3, Amazon EC2, and Amazon SQS, etc) within strategic accounts across the Nordics.
Your broad responsibilities will include: owning the technical engagement and ultimate success around specific implementation projects, and developing a deep expertise in the AWS technologies as well as broad know-how around how applications and services are constructed using the AWS platform.
The ideal candidate will posses customer facing skills that will allow them to represent Amazon well within a customer's environment and drive discussions with senior personnel within the company, as well as a technical background that enables them to easily interact and give guidance with software developers and architects. He/she should also have a demonstrated ability to think structured about business, product, and technical challenges.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Run technical workshops and advise customers on architectural and strategic IT decisions
- Educate customers on best practices to ensure their solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud
- Work with other AWS teams to drive adoption and revenue
- Capture and share knowledge with our broader Solution Architect community
- Develop technical content (such as blog-posts, white papers and reference architectures) to convey best practices using AWS
- Participate in evangelising AWS at events, user groups, and hackathons
- Share customer feedback to internal product management and engineering teams to help drive the future of AWS