Are you passionate about helping startups innovate faster through the use of cloud computing? Do you have a unique combination of deep technical knowledge and strong interpersonal skills?
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is seeking a solutions architect to focus on startup-related activities such as architectural reviews, office hours, presenting at tech events and running hackathons. In this role, you will become a trusted advisor to startup customers from a broad range of sources (such as accelerators/incubators and venture capital firms), educating them on the value proposition of AWS and participating in deep cloud computing architecture discussions. You will have the opportunity to help shape and execute a strategy that builds mind share and the broad use of AWS within organizations ranging from pre-seed start-ups to some of Germany's fastest growing companies.
Open to domestic travel up to 30%Responsibilities
- Support startups in architecting scalable, reliable and secure solutions following the AWS ‘Well-Architected’ framework
- Support adoption of a broad range of AWS services to deliver business value for startups
- Establish and build technical relationships within the startup ecosystem, including accelerators, incubators and VCs
- Help startups to adopt the right architecture at each part of their life cycle
- Develop technical content, such as blog posts and reference architectures, to assist customers solve technical problems and reduce time-to-market
- Present and conduct architecture discussions with customers at AWS industry events
- Participate at startup-related industry events such as hackathons and usergroups