Amazon Devices (Kindle, Amazon Echo, Fire TV etc.) is one of the most innovative and fastest growing businesses at Amazon. This position provides an exciting opportunity to support Amazon devices availability for consumers in retailer stores in Germany and Austria. This position is based in Munich.
You will own the end to end supply-chain flow for each of the major retailers, from point of origin to delivery. You must demonstrate a strong, metrics driven approach to track all issues, actions and resulting improvements and strong facilitation skills are required to drive the learning's from vendor interactions into engineering teams to systematically remove road-blocks. You will work cross functionally across Amazon internal teams (Account Management, Regions Sales & Operations, In-stock / Forward Logistics / Accounting), External Fulfillment Providers and Retailers to ensure timely and quality of fulfillment to our retailers in order to ensure sufficient in-stock levels, and meet retailer on-time performance demands.
You will manage the collaborative planning and forecasting processes for named retailers. Run weekly collaboration process with retailers and manage availability in customers’ warehouses. You will actively participate to the account team work by providing facts and insights of channel inventories and availability, as well as demand and supply planning highlights from the retailer’s side. You will be responsible for daily execution of order management and demand fulfillment activities for named collaborative retailers. Ensure that planning systems and databases are updated according to the processes.
- Manage collaborative planning and forecasting process for named retailers.
- Ensure seamless order management and retailer level inventory allocation process for maximizing retailer in-store availability.
- Work with external fulfillment providers to ensure predictable, accurate, and consistent delivery of product to the customer while maintaining inventory targets.
- Define and manage execution of projects to optimize the retailer sales and operations processes - from inception through delivery - leveraging functional knowledge of supply chain architectures.
- Be a focal point for exception handling and escalation, and work with various stakeholders to arrive at the best possible conclusion on issues
- Engage with other teams to form technical and functional documentation for processes
- Build solid relationships with peers across the organization and ensure smooth process flow and collaboration
- Collect product and software requirements