Amazon Cape Town is seeking bright, articulate, detail-oriented applicants with a desire to contribute to a world class customer service organisation and join our German digital team in a position as a Customer Service Associate.
Your mission will be to provide outstanding customer and technical support to Amazon customers with regards to technical products via telephone, chat and email. The successful candidate will have interest in and deep knowledge of, the Internet, computers, digital media, wireless networking, mobile devices and applications. You will be able to use all necessary Customer Service tools appropriately, including but not limited to computer and Internet access. This vital and fast-paced position requires an action-oriented, technically competent and flexible problem-solver with excellent communication skills. Responsibilities:
- Provide account and application support to customers, specifically with regards to software functionality and troubleshooting of system configurations and network settings.
- Provide prompt, efficient, detailed, customer-oriented service to Amazon customers.
- Act as an advocate for our customer, reporting and acting on observed areas for improvement.
- Assume responsibility for developing detailed knowledge about specific product lines and features.
- Ensure internal reference pages are updated.
- Ensure interactive website features are operational and surface all problematic issues for immediate correction.
- · Actively seek solutions and identify trends and suggestions to customer needs.
What we offer:
- Competitive Salaries
- Medical Aid contribution (including spouse and up to 3 children
- Career Growth Opportunities (locally and global) within an exciting fast growing global company
- Work Visa
- Quarterly performance bonuses
- Part-time options available (No less than 20 hours per week)