Work hard, have fun, make history.
Amazon’s Fashion team is looking for an exceptionally motivated and talented Category Leader
(m/f) for Pan-EU Apparel Brands with a strong customer focus. This leader will have responsibility for all merchandising functions supporting the category including vendor management, planning and in stock management for all pan-EU brands. This leader will work closely together with local online content management teams across Europe. This leader will manage a team whose primary goal is to promote category awareness across Europe, creating the earth's greatest shopping experience – a store featuring more products, brands, better & more compelling content than any store, online or off! Your Responsibilities:
· Have management accountability for a broad range of responsibilities which drive innovative thinking aimed at improving customer experience, vendor relationships and the operational base for the business.
· Be accountable for all important merchandising metrics for the business such as unit growth, inventory turns and in-stock rates.
· Translate category metrics into actionable plans, and determine the decisions that must be made with the different inputs which drive category performance.
· Create sustainable process improvements which drive year-over-year progress in the category.
· Identify new approaches for improving selection and category awareness to better manage the performance of the category over the long run.
· Define the customer experience and represent that to senior executives, vendors and third party merchants, as well as the category team.
· Focus on talent management of the team which includes effectively recruiting and developing the best, and optimally directing the work and organization goals to deliver aggressive results.