Salary: £Competitive + bonuses + stock
Associate Partner Manager – Amazon Merchant Services
Work hard. Have fun. Make history. At Amazon we expect no more and no less from you. Ever since Amazon opened its virtual doors, it has been the aim to become the most customer-centric company in the world. How is this achieved? By having people like you who make sure that customers find everything that they are looking for online – at great prices and convenience. Both Amazon and sellers who list their products on the site already offer millions of new and used items in a wide range of categories - and this is just the beginning. Come and experience a company that reinvents itself every day and immerse yourself in an environment that is fast-paced, expanding and continuously inventing new efficiencies to offer great opportunities for our customers and for you!
Amazon is looking for bright and ambitious individuals to build their career within its Merchant Services team
. You will join us as an Associate Partner Manager
, responsible for delivering new business growth across Amazon’s third party merchants. What is Amazon Merchant Services?
Amazon Merchant Services covers all third party merchants’ activity through Amazon.co.uk and the specific services we offer to help develop and grow these sellers. The portfolio of services includes: Selling on Amazon
: a fast-growing business where other e-commerce retailers (what we call “3rd party merchants”) sell their products on Amazon Fulfilment by Amazon
: an advanced fulfilment solution where Amazon directly packs and ships products on behalf of 3rd party merchants Amazon Payments
: a complete online payment service for e-commerce websites
To learn more about Amazon Merchant Services please see: http://services.amazon.co.uk/ What is the Associate Partner Manager role?
Working within one of the fastest growing areas of Amazon you will have the opportunity to work with important merchants across a variety of different categories, helping to grow their business with Amazon. To do this you will:
- Prospect, call and qualify important merchants that can bring their competitive range of products, pricing and product availability to the Amazon marketplace
- Work with merchants as an account manager – helping them to launch and grow their business on Amazon by ensuring they understand our products, services, systems and tools
- Deliver and report on a set of business development targets for your portfolio of 3rd party merchants
- Use the feedback from the merchants you manage to identify opportunities to improve our products, services, processes, systems and tools for all of our 3rd party merchants
- Work with different parts of the Amazon business to implement improvement projects, including working with category teams, product teams and technical support teams both in the UK and internationally.
Operating in a fast-moving and challenging environment, Amazon’s high performance bar requires that you are self-motivated and target driven, skilled in phone based sales, can work autonomously and take full control and responsibility for achieving the quarterly sales target.