Amazon opened its virtual doors in 1995 and strives to be the world’s most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online.
Amazon Logistics (AMZL) is looking to hire an experienced, innovative, hands-on, and customer-obsessed Technical Services Manager
for Continental Europe who can drive innovation and standardization by way of managing our core preferred Engineering suppliers and critical Facilities Engineering contractors. As member of the EU AMZL Engineering team, he/she will also be responsible for building and developing the support infrastructure aligned to the overall business goals and targets. Core Responsibilities:
Manage Engineering Service contracts including Hard and Soft Facilities Support, Conveyor systems support and service provision across continental Europe. And other but not inclusive to include EU and country specific legal requirements like Electrical Equipment Testing, Building Management Systems, Heat Index and Fire systems.
Other overall responsibilities will be the technical subject matter expert and technical support for the regional engineering teams that will include Internal Audits, Contract Compliance, Quality Assessment, Health and Safety, Best Practice, PPM schedules, Condition surveys and Training. All of the above will be supported by strategic and agreed KPI and SLA performance data. Detailed tasks and responsibilities:
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
- Develop the strategy and apply Preventive Maintenance Routines on equipment
- Collate, review and present monthly EU and regional performance data
- Own the output from the performance
- Develop the team and align resource as the business grows
- Be a key participant in EU AMZL team strategy and performance meetings
- Provide feedback and analysis on equipment performance and availability
- Manage day to day issues on equipment and facilities with Senior Business Directors and Managers
- Define priorities with Operations and organizing the work with his/her team
- Responsible for management of 3rd party maintenance contractors, define SLA’s and KPI’s.
- Responsible to keep people working in a safe environment, applying the Amazon Safety Policy and working with the Safety team to improve safety on site.
- Responsible for building housekeeping to keep the sites within 5S standards
- Support the projects team for installation of new equipment and launch of new delivery stations
- Also creation of new evolutions in conceptual solutions that is led to successful implementation by role holder