Amazon Video is changing the way millions of customers interact with video content. The Amazon Video team delivers high-quality instant video to Amazon customers through Amazon Prime as well as purchases and rentals. Amazon believes so deeply in the mission of Amazon Video that we've launched our own studio to create original and exclusive content. Every day we face the challenges of a fast paced market and expanding technology set.
As a vital part of the German Marketing Team, the Senior Brand Manager will:
- Shape Amazon Video’s tone of voice in Germany
- Own the German localization of marketing campaigns for Originals and Exclusives like Man in The High Castle, Mr. Robot or Fear the Walking Dead
- Ensure high-quality, consistent marketing messaging across all placements from E-Mail to Out-of-Home
- Be a critical member of the German team in terms of coordinating and shaping the creative strategy
- Support the goal of accelerating Paid Prime Member growth as well as engagement in Germany, through delivering best-in-class marketing activities in Germany.
- Establish a data-driven approach to localization, generating clear learnings and success metrics.
- Work closely with the Content and Studios team to understand the pipeline of new content releases that will support Germany across new and existing customers.
- Collaborate with internal teams including Amazon Prime, Retail and Kindle teams to achieve objectives and share best practice as required.
- Establishing effective and efficient working relationships with all Central Teams as appropriate.
It is also expected that the successful candidate will be able to utilize experiences to influence the broader business across Amazon Video and the broader Amazon business as appropriate. The nature of this role requires a close working relationship with teams in Germany, UK and US.