Amazon Web Services (AWS) is leading the next paradigm shift in computing and is building a team of excellent sales and business development professionals to establish relationships and manage the success of our emerging Technology and Consulting partners within the German market.
As a Territory Partner Success Manager, you will have the exciting opportunity to deliver on our strategy to build mind share and adoption of the AWS cloud-computing platform
Responsibilities include qualifying a broad range of inbound partner requests, understanding their services, technical solutions, vertical focus, and expertise and licensing models. You will also work with the sales teams to identify the suitable partner for specific accounts, project or workloads.
Help our Partners be successful!
We believe that the ideal candidate for this role is excited about building long-term relationships with channel partners. You have a deep understanding of the day-to-day business and challenges from a partner perspective in SMB market and we think you are in a similar role today, managing multiple channel partners, resellers from mostly inside sales activities.
As a Territory Partner Success Manager, you will work cooperatively with territory managers, business development and marketing to drive growth and AWS market adoption while meeting or exceeding targets. The role can be based in either Berlin, Munich, Frankfurt or Duesseldorf. Roles & Responsibilities:
- Deliver against a set of specific goals for partner delivered services, establishing end customer success with partners and advancing partners within the Amazon Partner Network.
- Support a large number of Germany based and international AWS Technology and Consulting partners with their business in Germany
- Enable the partner and technical teams to sell and implement AWS services and solutions
- Work with the marketing and business development team to drive campaigns in the SMB partners
- Generate and maintain a robust pipeline of new and existing customers through the SMB partners
- Qualify partner leads and drive them through the complete sales process with corresponding territory managers
- Facilitate pipeline reviews with the partners
- Maintain the database up-to-date to ensure an accurate forecasting
- Meet or exceed quarterly targets leveraging the partner ecosystem
- Identify specific customer segments and industry verticals to approach with a joint value proposition for using AWS.
- Work closely with partners to have them adopt AWS technologies and address their customers’ needs for AWS technologies
- Ensure that AWS is the partner’s preferred cloud computing platform across all product lines.
- Working experience with CRM systems, data warehousing and other analytic tools to establish detailed metrics for tracking purposes.
- Develop the scope of partner competencies and manage training and certification with the corresponding teams and the AWS emerging partner development
- Pipeline management and extension for a huge set of partners or customer segments
- Support the sales teams within their projects running with partners
- Prepare and run business reviews to the senior management team.