Amazon’s European Private Brand team is currently seeking a talented, dynamic and detail-oriented Marketing Manager responsible for one of its key marketplaces (i.e. Spain or Germany), and specific product categories pan-EU. Private Brands is a long-term growth opportunity for Amazon - so far Amazon EU has implemented its brand “AmazonBasics” in several categories. The Marketing Manager will play a critical role in helping to grow the businesses. The position is based in Amazon’s EU Headquarters in the city of Luxembourg.
As a Marketing Manager, you are responsible for planning and executing marketing and site merchandizing activities for one of the key marketplaces and specific product categories pan-EU. Your responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate and create launch plans for new products / brands
- Plan, coordinate and execute campaigns and merchandising initiatives
- Test and measure different approaches to messaging and presentation - and target those which drive the best results
- Continuously work to improve the shopping experience in our stores
- Provide reporting and success metrics for campaigns and merchandising activities
- Observe industry trends and incorporate with our website experience
- Broadly improve accessibility and quality of our catalogue and the resulting customer experience; manage related activities such as improving product data quality, attribute and image collection, browse cleanups, etc.
- Closely partner with other teams (vendor management, instock management, local site merchandising, traffic, etc.) to ensure successful execution of merchandising
- Participate in selected customer acquisition activities (affiliate sponsored links ...)
Our environment is fast-paced. It requires someone who is detail-oriented and analytical. You should feel comfortable working with multiple teams, partners and management to understand their requirements and translate them into actionable analysis and metrics.