At Amazon Business we are enhancing the Amazon.com platform and crafting new tools to serve the procurement needs of business customers. We are seeking a UX Designer to join our team of UX specialists that includes researchers, designers, writers and technologists.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of delivering elegant solutions to complex problems in a fast-paced, data-driven environment. As a UX designer on our team, you will be responsible for developing best-in-class experiences working closely with product management, engineering and company leaders to successfully go from early stage product concepts to launch. Are you a pragmatic visionary that can translate business goals into fantastic customer-focused solutions? Can you abstract a problem, develop a strong rationale and then communicate your vision through solid, detail-oriented deliverables? Do you thrive in an open and collaborative atmosphere? Then this might be the right fit for you.
- Analyze user interface problems and create on-brand design solutions that meet measurable business goals and requirements
- Create user-centered designs by considering market analysis, customer feedback, technical constraints/opportunities and usability findings
- Work closely with the business team to develop user scenarios, storyboards, and high-level requirements.
- Design the UI architecture, interface, and interaction flows for on-device software applications for a variety of screen sizes and interaction models
- Quickly yet thoroughly create process flows, wireframes, and visual design mockups as needed to effectively conceptualize and communicate detailed interaction behaviors
- Develop and maintain detailed user-interface specifications · Present design work to the user experience team, product team, and executives for review and feedback