Amazon is looking for a smart, driven, problem solver to provide support for the evolving HR tools and systems. This role includes both project and support responsibilities.
- Become a subject matter expert on one or more HR solutions utilized by Amazon including digital document management, time and attendance, PeopleSoft and other systems
- Provide process/system support, develop and maintain functional user documentation
- Respond to system inquiries and troubleshoot reported issues, provide ongoing technical and user support
- Build strong relationships through deep problem understanding, ensuring timely resolution or escalation, and communicating promptly on progress
- Track system issues and enhancement requests for review and resolution by technical teams
- Assist with the roll out of new tools and systems to HR teams including execution of testing, and training tasks
- Aid in the creation and maintenance of standard operating procedures, workflow diagrams, and training materials.
- Coordinate the logistics of user acceptance testing; schedule testing with end-users, reserve facilities, prepare equipment and materials.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer