Amazon is looking for a smart, driven, problem solver leader to provide support for the evolving HR tools and systems. This role includes both project and support responsibilities.
- Become a subject matter expert on multiple HR solutions utilized by Amazon including digital document management, time and attendance, PeopleSoft, Salesforce, and other systems
- Solve complex customer issues and drive operational excellence in everything we do. This includes creating processes and procedures, then automating them to improve efficiency in our day-to-day tasks and projects
- Respond to system inquiries and troubleshoot complex system issues, provide ongoing technical and user support, lead root cause analysis
- Build strong relationships through deep problem understanding, ensuring timely resolution or escalation, and communicating promptly on progress. This include partnering with large stakeholder groups
- Track system issues and trends and enhancement requests for review and resolution by technical teams
- Lead UAT for new tools and system enhancements initiatives including planning, facilitation and execution of testing, and training tasks
- Aid in the creation and maintenance of standard operating procedures, workflow diagrams, and training materials.
- Coach/mentor analysts and BAs on testing process
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer