At Amazon we continually look for opportunities to invent on behalf of our customers helping them to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. To this end we are building a range of advertising products that enhance customer experience and are integrated with our core eCommerce platform. We launched our first advertising program in 2006 and since then have built a portfolio of advertising products across ten countries, enabling advertisers to reach customers on Amazon sites, mobile web and apps, on Fire devices, and on thousands of external publishers via our web and mobile ad network. We’ve developed products that leverage Amazon’s strength as a world class eCommerce platform and have integrated advertising into the shopping experience from discovery to purchase.
The future of our business is compelling, and we are focused on building a robust, innovative business enabling advertisers of all sizes to engage with customers in relevant and engaging ways. Our products range from eCommerce ads that integrate the power of familiar shopping features to visually stunning Fire Tablet wake screens. We can reach customers on Amazon properties on both desktop and mobile, as well as across other sites and mobile apps. We are able to deliver solutions that range from standard search advertising to highly customized campaigns.
We are looking for a senior training specialist to be an end-to-end owner for delivering training content to educate the advertising sales team in various ad products, tools, professional development, and team and organizational culture. This person will adapt U.S. training programs and content to the region, identify local training needs, and develop and deliver training to our advertising sales teams. The training specialist plays a key role in acting as a liaison between local needs and the U.S., scaling the sales teams’ knowledge in our advertising products and business, and consistently measures training effectiveness to iterate on and improve training we create and deliver.
In this role you will:
- Deliver in-person and virtual training sessions to sales teams
- Become a subject matter expert on Amazon advertising products
- Create and refine training content and presentations based on audience needs
- Expand training programs and content delivered in the U.S. to the region, including localization of materials and delivery
- Manage logistics for training delivered, including scheduling conference rooms, meeting requests, and ordering catering
- Master training software and learning systems to deliver training and report on training effectiveness, iterating on content and delivery as needed
- Understand and act on local training and development needs