The Amazon Web Services (AWS) marketing team is seeking a talented Digital Marketing Manager to drive awareness and adoption of our cloud platform in the DACH region (Germany, Austria, Switzerland). This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in an exciting, fast growing business.
We are searching for an experienced, self-motivated marketing professional who will be responsible for suggesting and implementing the digital marketing strategy of AWS in DACH. The primary goal is to improve awareness, educate the market and drive AWS account sign ups.
You will work in a highly motivated, high energy team in a Startup-like environment. We value a strong hands-on attitude, combined with data-driven, customer focus approach. You will have a market-leading digital marketing toolset (Marketo, Salesforce, Adobe CQ5, etc.) at your disposal, and we expect you to “get your hands dirty” with it in your day-to-day work.
Work hard. Have fun. Make history. Roles & Responsibilities
- Drive innovation across all digital and social media presences within the region to meet business needs and objectives
- Ensure consistency in design and messaging across all digital marketing media
- Drive success for digital marketing efforts through SEO, SEM, web analytics and social media
- Roll out marketing strategy and manage digital resources to increase organic digital traffic
- Create and successfully execute digital e-mail campaigns
- Manage and feel responsible for review of the localization of the DACH websites and mailings
- Create and successfully execute innovative and effective marketing programs, including events and trade-shows, webinars, online marketing campaigns, lead generation programs and promotions
- Plan and execute all webinars in the DACH region, including demand generation and follow up
- Collaborate closely with the DACH and EMEA field marketing and cross functional teams to design and implement a digital strategy that positively impacts business growth and enhance online reputation