AWS is hiring a Senior UX Designer to craft and refine our developer tool experiences. Our team is building a new breed of tools that support rapid development and reliable continuous delivery of distributed cloud applications. As companies migrate to the cloud, they are also transforming their software development practices to increase their agility. We are taking the learning from how we build and operate the applications and services at Amazon, and packaging those best practices into public tools that all AWS customers can use. Our growing portfolio includes tools such as CodeCommit (source control), CodeBuild (build and test execution), CodeDeploy (software deployment), CodePipeline (release automation), Cloud9 (online IDE), and CodeStar (development project hub).
You will work closely with product management, engineering, and business leaders in designing innovative user experiences, going from early conceptual sketches to user testing to product launch to data-driven validation. You will think big, experiment with bold ideas, and iterate on the products to hone their experiences. The ideal candidate is a passionate, yet pragmatic designer who creates polished experiences in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
As Senior UX Designer, your responsibilities will include:
- Lead the process to design the experience and deliver on the product’s objectives
- Coordinate with product management to develop a shared vision of the product
- Inspire and mentor others on the User Experience team
- Partner with the broader design community to enhance the experience across the AWS offerings
- Recruit and grow the designers on the User Experience team
If this sounds exciting to you, get in touch with us! We'd love to see your portfolio!