Senior Product Marketing Manager
The Community Shopping team is responsible for many iconic Amazon experiences including Customer Reviews, Wish Lists and Gifts. We are looking for a passionate, talented Senior Product Marketing Manager to communicate our position as an industry leader in our social shopping programs to customers, Amazon partner teams, and external market influencers. We’re thinking big about redefining the online Giveaway experience and are looking for someone to help us improve the way sellers connect with Amazon customers to help them discover new products.
This is a unique opportunity to work on a new and quickly growing team where you will play a key role, responsible for building messaging and other content to convey the Amazon Giveaway value proposition to our customers worldwide. You will define and own the marketing roadmap and work with Product Management to influence the overall product roadmap. You will execute advertising campaigns to increase the visibility of and customer engagement with the feature. You will understand and recognize the needs of various customer segments to build an effective and cohesive messaging framework.
The ideal candidate has a passion for technology and an innate ability to transform technical concepts into easy-to-understand messages. Customer obsession and an ability to effectively communicate with Amazon’s users will be essential to your success.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Build a comprehensive messaging framework that can be used internally and externally for reaching and influencing our worldwide audience.
- Develop a detailed marketing roadmap and execution strategy for communicating key messages to diverse customer segments to engage Amazon users.
- Assist Product Management in developing the feature roadmap based on market requirements.
- Develop and measure acquisition metrics and business analytics to continually improve our marketing strategy.
- Work closely with service teams, PR, evangelists, sales/BD, other marketing managers, and the Community Shopping executive team to achieve content goals