Are you interested in traveling to work hands on with developers all around Europe? Are you passionate about the intersection of a Voice Driven User Experience, cloud computing, and the Internet-of-Things (IoT)?
The Alexa team is looking for a solutions architect that’s self-directed and deeply technical community leader to run hack-a-thons and workshops for the Alexa platform. This role will be on the forefront of a new ecosystem - in an area that represents an evolution in how people interact with services and devices. We are looking for a candidate with a passion for new products and the Internet of Things, enthusiasm for our mission to build voice-first experiences, connections into the IoT developer community, experience facilitating developer group events, and a talent for creating innovative technical solutions.
Customer obsession is in our Alexa team DNA. The successful candidate will become a trusted advisor to our customers and will work directly with developers and the Alexa platform teams. Responsibilities
- Travel frequently to work with developers directly (at least 60% travel)
- Help developer customers experiment with Alexa and voice powered user experiences.
- Work with customers to help them publish the Alexa skills they begin during hack-a-thons and workshops.
- Develop technical content, such as white papers and code template, that can be used by our customers to assist them in deploying Alexa Skills
- Assess Alexa and IoT related knowledge across Alexa sales and solutions architecture teams and develop plans to address gaps
- Represent Alexa at trade events by delivering presentations, hack-a-thons and workshops