In Amazon our overall mission is simple: We want to be the place where our customers can find, discover and buy anything online. Whatever our customers want, we will find the means to deliver it. With your help, Amazon will continue to enable people to discover new worlds.
This is your chance to make history.
Transaction Risk Management Services ("TRMS") works to make Amazon.com the safest place to shop online. The TRMS team safeguards the order pipelines; monitoring, tracking, and managing risk to ensure long-term buyer satisfaction. Within TRMS, the Operations division achieves this through a combination of automated and manual investigations of the buyers and sellers on our marketplace.
Due to extensive growth we require additional Team Managers/Investigations Managers for our thriving Prague TRMS office, to help manage one of our Operation teams of up to 15 people in our rapidly expanding function. Key Responsibilities
- Plan, direct and organize the day-to-day operation of a 12-15 member fraud detection team.
- Maintain and improve staff engagement through effective people management and motivational techniques.
- Ensure that all productivity, quality standards and service level agreements are met through effective monitoring, coaching, and training.
- Complete detailed analysis of operational performance metrics, and make data driven business decisions.
- Formulate and recommend practices to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of your team.
- Continuously raise the performance bar by setting ambitious improvement objectives and exceeding them.
- Develop a strong working knowledge of our TRMS systems, policies, and procedures to ensure that the department complies with our internal and external regulatory requirements.
- Ensure that effective personal development plans are in place for each team member and that these provide a balance between supporting both individual and business goals and objectives.