Help create the future of digital entertainment with Amazon! Fast-growing Amazon Video is searching for a smart, customer obsessed and analytical Intern for Content Acquisition & Marketing
to help grow our digital video selection and create innovative and engaging customer experiences across our website, connected living room devices and mobile devices.
This internship will give you the unique possibility to work with movies and shows you love - cooperating with studios and TV network to develop and execute online marketing concepts for new releases, as well as promotional events and editorials to highlight our broad selection. You'll be involved in all workflows, from planning to execution to reporting, and will be able to take and lead projects yourself. Your Duties & Responsibilities will include:
- Benchmark Amazon Video’s selection to other players in the segment and propose ways to increase our selection of movies and TV content.
- Support the team designing and improving projects that will impact the customer experience with the Amazon Video Platform.
- Build tools to track that our selection does not decrease over time.
- Develop and execute online marketing concepts to promote new content available to buy and rent.
- Craft and execute promotional events in cooperation with movie studios and TV networks.
- Support our storefront manager in keeping content fresh and appealing for our customers - on our Amazon Video homepage, as well as our connected Apps and Devices.
- Connect ideas with data - analyze the success of your campaigns, learn what makes us go from good to great and ensure ongoing improvement.
- Work closely with teams from other product lines and US/UK markets to identify best practices and develop new marketing strategies for the Amazon Video business.