Interested in Amazon Alexa? We’re building the speech and
language solutions behind Amazon Echo and other Amazon products
and services. Come join us!
We are looking for passionate and creative Research Scientist to help build industry-leading speech and language solutions to enhance user interactions with our products and provide the best-possible experience for our customers.
As a Research Scientist on our team, you will build and optimize cutting-edge natural language understanding systems and conduct core research aimed at advancing the state of the art. This involves:
- Researching the latest modeling techniques. Understanding trade-offs between competing approaches, and identifying the ones that are likely to have real impact on our customers
- Implementing and/or improving modeling tools, training recipes and prototypes utilizing programming skills in Python and/or Java
- Conducting experiments to assess the quality of language processing modules and to study the effect of different modeling techniques
- Analyzing field data in order to identify areas of possible improvement or enhancement of the system
- Presenting and discussing ideas and results within the team and beyond