Interested in Amazon Alexa and the future of voice-powered connected devices? Come work on it! The Alexa skills marketing team is looking for a talented, customer-obsessed Email Marketing Manager. The Email Marketing Manager will be responsible for driving a best-in-class customer experience and create awareness and engagement for Alexa Skills. Specifically, he/she will be responsible for optimizing the email program for maximum performance, leveraging iterative testing and data analysis, and ensuring content quality.
This role provides an ideal blend of the creative and the analytical as the Email Marketing Manager will not only develop, enhance and grow the Alexa Skills email channel through customer segmentation, advanced targeting, and innovative merchandising techniques, but will also have the autonomy to brainstorm, launch and test new ideas and programs. An eye for innovation is key to success in this role and the Email Marketing Manager is responsible for identifying opportunities for content efficiency and automation, and then implementing those improvements.
This is an ideal role for an email expert who seeks to leverage their expertise in a large-scale environment that provides ample room for experimentation, testing and innovation. Our culture is goal-oriented, collaborative, and rewards the creative thinking that drives innovation.
Fluency in both German and English is required for this role. Your Responsibilities:
Own campaigns from end to end - manage the daily set-up of one-time and automated email campaigns including creating and editing email templates, manage targeting and segmentation, scheduling, editing, and deployment to drive program adoption at scale.
- Manage monthly email calendar to document and schedule all email communications.
- Optimize against key metrics including CTR, open rates, and advertisers registered.
- Manage a continuous planned and documented testing plan to improve performance of the email channel continuously.
- Monitor email performance of one-time and automated emails and make recommendations to grow the email marketing channel.
- Maintain brand and channel standards with attention to detail.
- Track email best practices, monitor industry trends, and make recommendations.
- Maintain high quality and accuracy of email templates and email lists.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, ability to use data to develop and measure marketing campaigns.