Interested in Amazon Alexa and the future of voice-powered connected devices? Come work on it! The Alexa skills marketing team is looking for a talented, customer-obsessed CRM and Email Marketing Manager. The Marketing Manager will be responsible for driving a best-in-class customer experience and create awareness and engagement for Alexa Skills. Specifically, he/she will be responsible for optimizing the customer lifecycle, driving segmentation and executing the email and related programs for maximum performance, leveraging iterative testing and data analysis..
This role provides an ideal blend of the creative and the analytical as the Marketing Manager will not only develop, enhance and grow the Alexa Skills email channel through customer segmentation, advanced targeting, and innovative merchandising techniques, but will also have the autonomy to brainstorm, launch and test new ideas and programs. An eye for innovation is key to success in this role and the Marketing Manager is responsible for identifying opportunities for content efficiency and automation, and then implementing those improvements.
This is an ideal role for a Marketing expert who seeks to leverage their expertise in a large-scale environment that provides ample room for experimentation, testing and innovation. Our culture is goal-oriented, collaborative, and rewards the creative thinking that drives innovation.
Fluency in both German and English is required for this role. Your Responsibilities:
Strategic development of the customer lifecycle for Alexa Skills as well as insight-based segmentation. Own campaigns from end to end - manage the daily set-up of one-time and automated email campaigns including creating and editing email templates, manage targeting and segmentation, scheduling, editing, and deployment to drive program adoption at scale.
- Define the optimal customer lifecycle and share learnings across various marketing channels.
- Establish and monitor insight-based customer segmentation.
- Manage monthly email calendar to document and schedule all email communications.
- Manage a continuously planned and documented testing plan to improve performance of the email channel. Assess email performance against key metrics.
- Track email best practices, monitor industry trends, and make recommendations.
- Maintain high quality and accuracy of email templates and email targeting.
- Assessment, recommendation and implementation of additional CRM activities.