Alexa has launched in Germany - come and join the team that made it happen!
Alexa is Amazon’s cloud-based voice service available on tens of millions of devices from Amazon and third-party device manufacturers. With Alexa, you can build natural voice experiences that offer customers a more intuitive way to interact with the technology they use every day. Our collection of tools, APIs, reference solutions, and documentation make it easy for anyone to build with Alexa.
Help mold the future of cloud-based content/services. Amazon’s devices aren’t gadgets – they’re end-to-end services, backed by a vast selection of content, exclusive features, and the Amazon Cloud. If you have the right blend of passion, enthusiasm, customer advocacy, curiosity and creativity, you may just be the right Technology Evangelist - Germany
Amazon is looking for an evangelist to inspire local developers, a community of professional developers, students and hobbyists. This role will be on the forefront of our developer ecosystems - in an area that represents an evolution in how customers think about Amazon.
The right candidate will have a passion and/or expertise in (voice) user interface, mobile (web) applications, the Internet of Things, and consumer devices of all types. The ideal technical evangelist will possess excellent communication skills that will allow them to engage a crowd of people at once.
- Educate developers on our platform through technical workshops or hackathons
- Engage with developers by speaking at meet-ups
- Build and nurture a robust developer community, collect valuable feedback, and champion developer needs internally
- Create technical recourse and content that can be used by other developers
- Establish yourself as an expert on Alexa and voice-powered experiences
- Deliver compelling presentations, product demos, sample solutions, and discussions to drive adoption of Alexa
- Serve as the public face of a new platform on social media, including Twitter, YouTube, and blogs