Alexa has launched in the UK and in Germany! Come and join the team that made it happen!
Amazon Echo and Echo Dot are voice-controlled speakers designed entirely around your voice—they’re always ready, hands-free, and fast. Alexa is the brain behind Echo and Echo Dot—just ask and she’ll answer questions, play music, read the news, set timers and alarms, recite your calendar, check sports scores, control lights around your home, and much more.
Help mold the future of cloud-based content/services. Amazon’s devices aren’t gadgets – they’re end-to-end services, backed by a vast selection of content, exclusive features, and the Amazon Cloud. If you have the right blend of passion, enthusiasm, customer advocacy, curiosity and creativity, you may just be the right Technology Evangelist - Germany
Amazon is looking for an evangelist to inspire local developers, a community of professional developers, students, hobbyists and partners. This role will be on the forefront of our developer ecosystems - in an area that represents an evolution in how customers think about Amazon.
The right candidate will have a passion and/or expertise in (voice) user interface, mobile applications, the Internet of Things, and consumer devices of all types. Evangelists represent Amazon by speaking at the most prominent industry events and also in smaller meetings with decision makers and developers. The ideal evangelist will possess excellent communication skills that will allow them to engage a crowd of people at once.
- Engage with developers by speaking at and attending conferences, speaking at meet-ups.
- Educate developers on our platform through technical workshops or hackathons
- Build and nurture a robust developer community, collect valuable feedback, and champion developer needs internally
- Create technical recourse and content that can be used by other developers.
- Establishing yourself as an expert on Alexa and voice-powered experiences.
- Gaining industry recognition and credibility as a regular attendee, panelist and keynote speaker at technology conferences, trade shows and press events
- Delivering compelling presentations, product demos, sample solutions, and discussions to drive adoption of Alexa
- Serve as the public face of a new platform on social media, including Twitter, YouTube, and blogs