- Experience in technical support, preferably with problem ticketing, incident management, and/or issue escalation
- Passion for technology, digital content, and the mobile/voice market segment
- Experience creating, testing or evaluating software applications
- Successful track record of responding to/resolving customer issues through written communication
- Drive to dig into the details of a system or process to address customer problems
- Comfort working with a broad range of technological productivity and work-flow management tools including SharePoint, MS Excel, MS Word and databases
- Embraces working with remote teams in different geographies and time zones
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your application. Please submit your online application including your CV and covering letter in one document stating your earliest start date and salary expectations.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.