Do you want to work in one of the fastest growing and most innovative businesses at Amazon? Are you interested in working in a high impact role? Come join our new European Fashion team and influence the evolution of e-commerce in the fashion world. Amazon is looking for an exceptionally talented Senior Manager with relentless focus on building up the earth’s greatest Fashion consumer shopping experience – featuring relevant products from relevant brands, unique selection, innovative service, & more compelling content than any store, online or off!
The role is based in Munich. The official title for this role is Senior Vendor Manager EU Apparel (m/w).
- To develop, lead and execute the vendor management strategy for the assigned brands across Europe.
- You will build strong relationships at a senior level with our top vendors and drive profitable growth.
- You will be responsible, together with local Vendor Managers, to create and implement an European Selection strategy with local relevance.
- You will share best practice with your team members
- You will turn in-depth analysis into strategic insight and action.
- You will seek out ways to automate & simplify manual processes in order to improve productivity.
- You will work closely with the Local Vendor Managers and EU In-stock and product management teams for your assigned brands.
- The performance of your product category, customer experience and operational efficiency will determine your success.