We are looking for you - an outstanding working student (m/f)
- to join our Cloud Account Management team in the heart of Munich.
We are a dynamic team that focuses on consulting and supporting customers implement new IT Projects in the AWS cloud.
As a working student in Account Management, you will get to know the leading cloud provider and will support our customer-facing Account Management team, by supporting day-to-day customer interactions, by improving pipeline processes through business analysis and by defining new enablement strategies that will benefit our customers.
The working time is 20 hours per week and is flexible in days to fit with your university classes. What’s in it for you?
· Get to know the leading cloud provider from the inside
· Enjoy a dynamic work atmosphere, with free coffee, fruits and table-tennis
· Benefit from flexible working days, based on your curriculum
· Get an understanding of the many career paths available at Amazon Among others, you will be responsible to
· Coordinate, automate and support cost optimization strategies for customers via mail and phone
· Autonomously define, analyze, and prioritize Leads and Marketing campaigns
· Create an automated Partner-Led Opportunity stage process
· Collaborate on reporting to senior management
· Support local events for our customer all over Germany
· Support Account Managers and Management in day-to-day business