Head of Affiliates & Partner-Marketing (f/m) – DE/AT/CH
We Pioneer. Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce website. The Amazon Associates program is a key and integral part of our Marketing Mix to bring new customers to Amazon, drive existing customers to discover new products or programs (e.g. Prime. Amazon Video) on Amazon and increase customer loyalty. The Amazon Associates program is one of the most well-known and respected Affiliates program WW and enables our partners (from content websites, social presences to large portals) to monetize their online traffic by referring customers to Amazon.
We are currently seeking a partner obsessed Head of Associates (f/m) DE/AT/CH
to lead our Associates team based in Munich with the key goal to establish new and innovative partnerships at scale, as well as increase our opportunities with our existing hundreds of thousands of partners in DE, AT & CH.
The Head of Associates (f/m) for DE/AT/CH will be responsible for:
- Leading the local Associates team focusing on generating new partnerships (business development) as well as increasing revenues for our existing partners (account management)
- Leading key business development activities, from the exploratory phase to the launch and the expansion of partnerships.
- Representing Amazon holistically in front of key partners.
- Improving business results, reporting to senior management and communicating closely with various internal senior stakeholders.
- Ensuring the fit of the Associates activities with other key Marketing channels (mass advertising, search, social media, email, push notifications ...)
- Coaching the local Associates team in business development tools, processes and best practices.