Work hard. Have fun. Make history. Our overall mission is simple: We want Amazon to be the place where our customers can find, discover and buy anything online. Whatever our customers want, we will find the means to deliver it. With your help, Amazon will continue to enable people to discover new worlds and implement innovation. This is your chance to make history.
Our team is looking for a Marketing/Project Manager
for Customer Lifecycle, Engagement and Acquisition
for Home, Furniture, Kitchen and Toys.
In this role, you will be part of a central marketing team responsible for the shopping experience, customer strategy and demand strategy for the categories Home, Furniture, Kitchen and Toys. You will be responsible for identifying, building and steering new programs and initiatives that increase customer engagement with Amazon. You will have the opportunity to demonstrate strong project management skills and leadership as you design and execute high impact, customer facing experiences.
You will partner with different business teams at all levels across the company and be responsible for deliverables that drive key strategic business objectives. Your Responsibilities:
- You create, steer and execute projects and customer facing initiatives to drive customer engagement and customer acquisition
- You analyze customer behavior, optimize the customer journey and discoverability of our products and derive strategic initiatives out of your findings
- You identify technical development areas, address issues and coordinate their implementation in projects with international tech-teams
- You manage stakeholders across the company to drive shared objectives
- You share findings, act as role model for your area of responsibilities and facilitate knowledge sharing across business teams
- You support in general marketing related topics and act as point of contact for your business teams
- You challenge and improve standard operating procedures for various operational processes.