- Solid experience working in or as strong (finance) business partnering environment, building out teams and demonstrated customer obsession and work ethic based on strong desire to exceed expectations
- Experience in commercial finance, retail finance, operations, logistics or the vendor/supplier finance are a preference
- Getting work done through others in an international, diverse, complex and high paced environment
- Effective communication and strong interpersonal skills; including written and oral communication
- Advanced presentation skills and the ability to guide and influence senior leadership
- Ability to work independently in a rapidly changing environment and ability to empower teams around you
- Exceptional business judgment capable of driving a diverse organization to the right results with a focused, pragmatic approach
- Advanced analytical skills and the ability to get into the details, while also seeing and understanding the big picture
- Experience with complex decision making and problem solving using Lean / Six Sigma techniques
- Ability to inspire others through setting strategic vision and direction within Finance Ops as well as with the Business and Finance teams we support
- Proven project management ability that shows how to organize, find solutions, and follow through to a successful conclusion, as well as transformation experience
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your application. Please submit your online application including your CV and covering letter in English. About our rewards
We’ll expect you to go the extra mile, but we’ll also make sure you’re well rewarded. As well as a competitive salary and stock units we offer a host of other benefits.
If you thrive in a challenging and fast-paced environment, you’ll meet your match with us, as you will be part of a vibe of constant improvement, where the things you do one moment, you will not necessarily be doing 6 months later. We don’t like to sit still, which is why we always treat every day like the first day. A day to make more good things happen for our customers. It’s that kind of spirit that drives our success now and keeps us ahead of the competition in the future. And you could be part of it. It’s as simple as this: Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History. Sounds interesting?
We look forward to your application. Please apply online and upload your CV and a letter of motivation in one document (max. 5 MB).
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.