Do you want to solve complex challenges and own projects which create impact? Are you looking for a diverse team that has a lot of fun? If you answered yes to both questions, this is the right team for you.
Amazon Pantry is a store within Amazon retail, offering everyday items in everyday sizes (e.g. 1 bottle of Coke, single boxes of Cheerios) with a customer experience that encourages customers to make a basket of items delivered to their door.
The Amazon Pantry team in Munich
is seeking a passionate, customer-obsessed Working Student
(m/f) to help designing and executing our marketing and customer acquisition strategy in international markets with focus on Pantry Spain (20 working hours/week).
The role provides an opportunity to understand Amazon business and processes and online marketing, enhance analytical skills, and make significant business impact. This will include:
- Content management activities to enhance selection and support purchase decisions
- Support marketing traffic drivers, such as email and on-site
- Promotional activities in coordination with Marketing Managers of leading brands to target each audience with the right product at best price
Responsibilities will include the following:
Content management activities to create the best possible customer experience:
- Create and update the Web Store layout
- Manage any changes or updates to the final creative images
- Provide reporting updates for EU project leaders
Support marketing traffic drivers, such as email and on-site:
- Manage entire process from beginning until end, planning building, and reporting on the results.
- Schedule and monitor segmented email campaigns for your category.
- Participate in the automation and enhancement of the reporting go forward
Promotional activities in coordination with Marketing Managers of leading brands:
- Promotions: Program, execute, monitor display promotions and report
- Product releases: Optimize time-to-market and awareness for new product launches