Help mold the future of voice recognition and cloud-based content/services. If you have the right blend of enthusiasm, customer advocacy, curiosity and creativity, you may just be the right Business Development Manager for Amazon Alexa Skills, and the cloud services and 3P systems that power them. If you're passionate about technology and have a track record of executing on business plans to meet aggressive goals, this may be the right opportunity for you.
In this role, you will be working with top-tier companies and developers to help develop incredible experiences that will wow customers. Your responsibilities will include creating and owning key business relationships and driving the ultimate success of partner projects. You will be the “face of Amazon” with key partners and drive discussions with senior technical leaders/CxOs in those organizations. You will also be able to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges and map the intersection of partner needs and Amazon priorities. The ideal candidate will possess excellent customer engagement and communication skills as well as the technical understanding to drive deals across all stakeholders.
- Identify and engage 3rd party developers and drive opportunities
- Work with cross-functional teams to enable successful recruiting and onboarding of developers
- Develop unique, compelling and exciting presentations and demonstrations of Amazon technologies
- Deliver persuasive, passionate, high impact, high quality presentations to senior decision makers
- Create actionable steps to achievement of big, ambiguous ideas
- Lead team of high-performing Sr. Business Development Managers