Amazon Media Group operates at the intersection of eCommerce and advertising, offering a rich array of digital display advertising solutions with the goal of helping our customers find and discover anything they want to buy. We help advertisers reach Amazon customers on Amazon.com, across our other owned and operated sites, on other high quality sites across the web, and on millions of Kindles, tablets, and mobile devices. We start with the customer and work backwards in everything we do, including advertising. If you’re interested in joining a rapidly growing team working to build a unique, world-class advertising group with a relentless focus on the customer, you’ve come to the right place.
The team is operating across US, Europe, India and Japan in the following areas:
- Process & workflow improvement
- Customer Satisfaction Program
- Platform improvements
- Product releases
We are looking for a highly qualified Senior Project Manager who will lead projects that help our organization scale by building key technology and refining process. This person will be responsible for understanding key process flows and developing a strategy to improve and automate. He/she will interact closely with engineering resources to make improvements. The candidate will create the business case outlining strategic requirements for each of these initiatives. The candidate will train others and leverage DE projects and coaching to execute key projects as well as personally drive strategic efforts. The candidate will also have a deep understanding of systems and be able to gather functional and technical requirements.
The Manager Program Management (m/f) will work closely with key partners within the customer success team (sales, platform, product and marketing) to improve our tools and processes.
This role will be a good fit if you:
- Are a self-starter that will thrive in a complex environment where leaders are hands-on
- Are highly analytical and detail oriented
- Are passionate about owing solutions and solving issues with minimal supervision or direction
- Are able to communicate complex issues in a clear and concise way
- Are able to consistently create consensus solutions on challenging topics
- Are excellent at iterating quickly to design, pilot, run, and continually evolve processes and related automation
Finally, if you are obsessed with being a part of digital advertising that informs instead of interrupts; that helps customers deliver great products and brands, not just delivers impressions; and that empowers customers to be decisive, rather than distracts them – then we want you to come join us and make advertising even better.