AmazonSmile is a simple way for customers to support their favorite charity every time they shop, at no cost for customers or charities. When customers “start with a smile” at smile.amazon.de, they find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as at www.amazon.de, with the added bonus that Amazon will give a percentage of the purchase price to their selected participating charity... and they can choose from thousands of organizations. AmazonSmile has given over $54 million to charities so far. If you'd like to help us build this innovative program in Germany, this is your chance to make history.
As a Senior Marketing Manager (f/m) you’ll be responsible for executing and continually improving programs to register charities and make Amazon customers aware of smile.amazon.de. You will also support and optimize daily operations required to run the program. You will work with internal Amazon teams and external vendors to keep operations and projects running on schedule and continuously seek ways to improve quality and efficiency. Key Responsibilities:
· Manage our direct mail and email program including campaign testing, execution, reporting.
· Develop and execute innovative and creative onsite, social media, and offline campaigns to make Amazon customers aware of the program.
· Perform campaign and channel analysis and communicate performance reporting and recommendations to senior members of the business team.
· Contribute to the development of quarterly program review documents.
· Provide project management support on large program initiatives.
· Work with the charity support and product management teams to identify and solve issues impacting the charity and customer experience.
· Help coordinate promotions run by other Amazon teams involving AmazonSmile.
· Manage relationships with large charitable organizations.
· Willingness to travel in Europe and to USA.
The ideal candidates (f/m) will have experience running onsite and email campaigns, a strong background in life-cycle marketing, segmentation, campaign testing, and optimization. They will be detail-oriented and organized, capable of handling multiple projects at once, and comfortable dealing with ambiguity and rapidly changing priorities. Successful applicants will have extensive analytic, data-driven marketing experience and excellent customer relationship skills.
The position will be based in Berlin.