At Amazon we believe that every day is still day one.
A day to take a first step. A day to look forwards to new challenges. And today is that day for you. It's your day to be part of something great. A day to make your ideas come to life. And your day to join a company that redefines itself every day. That's the energy and passion behind Amazon. At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright and driven people. Amazon is one of the most recognizable brand names in the world and we distribute millions of products each year to our loyal customers.
Our overall mission is simple: We want Amazon to be the place where our customers can find, discover and buy anything online. Whatever our customers want, we will find the means to deliver it. With your help, Amazon will continue to enable people to discover new worlds.
This is your chance to make history. Overview:
EMEA HR Services is looking for a Junior Project Manager to join its team. In this role you will lead some of the key projects that are to change the way we operate our business over the next few years, with high visibility to the business. Key responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Delivery of HR Services implementation project work stream(s), accountable for defining and launching new services to support employees in EMEA locations.
- Through effective project management, support the development of frustration free Associate processes by questioning and challenging. At all times driving to the desired end state (a fully integrated and tiered HR Shared Services model) and ensuring the voice of the customer is reflected in everything that we do.
- Build and maintain successful partnerships with the EU HR Services team, HR stakeholders and key business sponsors across EU and global HR Services.
- Work with and establish project teams and ensure that all agreed strategic projects are progressing and delivering desired results on time and in budget, to include: process improvements, HR shared services, HR systems and delivery capability.
- As required maintain relationships with internal/external vendors/parties to ensure teams are engaged and effectively utilizing the best tools available.
- Report on project progress and status.
- Assess new initiatives and projects to evaluate how they can support the strategic goals of EU HR Services and its growth.