At Amazon we believe that every day is still day one.
A day to take a first step. A day to look forwards to new challenges. And today is that day for you. It's your day to be part of something great. A day to make your ideas come to life. And your day to join a company that redefines itself every day. That's the energy and passion behind Amazon. At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright and driven people. Amazon is one of the most recognizable brand names in the world and we distribute millions of products each year to our loyal customers.
Our overall mission is simple: We want Amazon to be the place where our customers can find, discover and buy anything online. Whatever our customers want, we will find the means to deliver it. With your help, Amazon will continue to enable people to discover new worlds. This is your chance to make history.
EMEA HR Services is looking for a Change Specialist (ideally with HR experience) to join EMEA HR Services Program and Change team in Prague. In this role you will partner with HR Services Project Managers to define and implement change management and communication strategies for key HR Services projects.
Key responsibilities including but not limited to:
• Conduct stakeholder assessments and prepare change impact analysis.
• Prepare change management plans that effectively address the need of the people who will be impacted by the change.
• Develop and execute communication plans.
• Build communication and change materials to help HR Service Project Managers launch changes to HR audiences more effectively.
• Consult with HR Services Project Managers and provide recommendations to ensure the changes are launched effectively and remain “sticky” after the change has happened.
• Use data to measure the success of each launch and implement a Lessons Learned approach to inform future strategies.
• Improve communication processes with HR Services internal customers.