Amazon Web Services has grown since 2006 to more than 1 Million monthly customers and has established Cloud as the New Normal in the IT Industry.
One of its key objectives is to support partners to help develop scalable off-the-shelf solutions for Small and Medium Businesses throughout EMEA. The SME Solutions Architect will be crucial to fullfill this objective by providing hands-on architecting, migration and product building support to AWS Partners. You will support the technical development and enablement process and help partners to produce replicable solutions according to proven practice. Responsibilities include:
- Be part of the solutions planning process to help identify, describe and evaluate solutions proposed
- Support technical solutions building process as well as changelog and improvement process of applications.
- Be the trusted advisor for the AWS partners while supporting the building process, share knowledge and best practice
- Test and ensure high quality and security of solutions built
- Help dentify and address opportunities of improvement