Hey – there’s a revolution going on! A revolution in digital entertainment. Every day millions of people around the world choose to be more thoughtfully entertained, informed and educated by listening to fascinating stories and all forms of fictional and non-fictional content on their smartphones and other mobile devices. Audible GmbH
, an Amazon company, is the leading provider of premium digital spoken audio information and entertainment on the internet, offering customers a new way to enhance and enrich their lives every day. Audible’s content offering comprises more than 200,000 audiobooks and audio plays from 800 publishers. Titles downloaded from Audible are compatible with hundreds of mobile devices, including the iPhone and Android smartphones. Audible is also the preeminent provider of spoken-word audio products for Apple’s iTunes® Store.
Based in Berlin, Audible Italy
is looking for an Online Marketing Manager SEO/SEA (m/f)
. With a creative mind, a sound business sense and a knack for getting things done, you will support the marketing team on the release of great and compelling contents and the consequent ramp up of our marketing activities. You will work to some of the key activities for customer acquisitions (SEM) and merchandising. The position’s most critical duties and responsibilities include supporting the Italian marketing team with acquisition activities, both optimizing our spending on 3P channels and supporting some of our merchandising key areas (including social, mobile, and tablet) with new and exciting content. Moreover, you will keep track of the KPIs to measure success, while constantly optimizing the performances. This position is initially open through a contract role lasting 8 months, with the opportunity of extending to a permanent contract in the future.
- Manage and optimize product selection and merchandising with goals of driving revenue, maximizing conversion, minimizing costs, and amplifying customer engagement.
- Optimization of Adwords and Bing Ads campaigns (A/B testing and results analysis)
- Inform and implement bold, creative promotions and programs, marketing communications, and special projects throughout some of Audible Italy’s engagement channels.
- Manage our media agency for online search and SEO
- Creation and managing of new landing pages
- SEO mobile optimization and tracking performance results
- Liaise and partner with cross-functional teams (IT, Marketing, Design, Customer Support, Product, and Content) to bring these experiences and functionalities to market.
- Work with the Acquisition Marketing Manager to integrate and optimize efforts and spending.
- Work with design and editorial teams to ensure that customer communication goals are met.
- Build promotional pages and incentives via sophisticated online tools.
- Build, maintain, and analyze performance reports..