Are you analytically sharp, keen to make a difference? Would you love to take on the challenge to drive customer demand for some of Amazon’s most diverse and challenging product categories?
Amazon Germany is looking for a Head of Marketing (m/f) for our Hardlines division with relentless focus on improving customer experience and innovative ideas to stimulate growth. In this role, you will manage a team whose primary goal is to drive demand across several categories on Amazon.
More specifically, your scope
will include the following:
- Conceive, execute and report against programs to drive New to Store customers (including Prime members) and incentivize repeat purchase
- Invent brand new services, tools and product categories that customers will love
- work with category-level Site Merchandisers to analyse traffic channel development & drive activities to improve channel effectiveness
- Conduct cross-category analyses to optimize annual promotional activities, including advertising & retail marketing site placements
- Build business cases for further investment in traffic channels, maximizing automation and sharing best practice
- Conceive fresh ideas for investment in new traffic channels such as print, TV and radio
Internal marketing interface
- work alongside category teams to create inspirational campaigns & joint go-to-market planning in support of vendors’ marketing goals
- Be the central interface between Retail & AMG teams, particularly for cross-team initiatives such as Christmas Holiday Gift Guide and category-themed promotional campaigns
- Drive new feature requests and innovations across desktop & mobile that will excite our customers and be considered 'best in class' across the industry
- Write feature documents and prioritize requirements towards internal tech teams for the DE Hardlines division
- Act as the central interface towards other internal teams such as PR, Kindle in driving cross-company campaigns and awareness
The ideal candidate is a marketeer at heart who can use data-based analysis to drive new shopping experiences for our customers.