Work hard. Have fun. Make history.
Amazon.de’s Seller Marketplace is a large and fast growing business where millions of DE customers transact with hundreds of
thousands of sellers, who range from individuals to large retailers.
Amazon is seeking a bright and ambitious individual to build their career with our DE Merchant Services team. The DE Merchant Services team works with sellers to help them grow their business on the Amazon marketplace, delivering the best possible customer experience for Amazon.de customers.
You will join us as an Key Partner Manager (m/f) in Berlin
, focused on our largest and highest potential
existing sellers that are eligible for this program. In your role you will act as a business advisor to these sellers to help them expand their business to our Prime customers.
This you will have to do:
- provide insights and advice on how Sellers can improve their Amazon marketplace business by focusing on making their selection available for Prime customers and actively recruit sellers for the Prime program
- Identify and support the implementation of specific business development opportunities for sellers
- Help Sellers understand Amazon systems and tools so they can be more effective in managing and building their Amazon business
- Champion Seller needs at Amazon by working closely with Amazon teams in DE and internationally, including category teams, product teams and technical support teams
- Identify and deliver improvement initiatives for all marketplace sellers by working closely with product and technical teams
- Develop and report on key performance indicators for your portfolio of Sellers, undertaking deep-dive analysis into root causes of performance