Our mission in Transaction Risk Management Services ("TRMS"
) is to make Amazon the safest and most trusted place on Earth by protecting the innocent and deterring the ill-intentioned. Join us! https://youtu.be/j9As7VStBBU
We are looking for an Operations Manager (m/f)
to join our team in Regensburg.
This role is responsible for overseeing Investigations Teams based in Regensburg. The manager also influences our worldwide operation by driving global initiatives to achieve tactical and strategic goals. This is a critical role to ensure that Amazon is able to detect and prevent fraudulent and high-risk transactions, while also protecting the customer experience for legitimate customers.
You should thrive and have demonstrated success in an environment which offers ambiguously defined problems, big challenges, and quick changes. You will be expected to balance strategic thinking with detailed execution and solid cross-functional collaborative results-oriented work. Success for a team such as ours is can be viewed in terms of the positive change we drive, and the quality of actionable data we provide to our customers.
You will be working in a fast-paced environment where every day brings new challenges and new opportunities. You should have excellent business and communication skills and be able to work with business owners to develop and define solutions. This position involves regular communication with senior management on project status and risks. Cross-team coordination, project management and executive presentation skills are essential Summary of responsibilities
· Plan, direct and organise the day-to-day operation of a Fraud Detection Team involving multiple marketplaces.
· Manage a team of front line managers and oversee a large operations team
· Ensure that all productivity, quality standards and service level agreements (SLAs) are met through effective monitoring, coaching, counselling and training.
· Drive continuous enhancements to the functionality and processes of the TRMS Operations team; these take the form of driving innovation through various channels - Kaizen, software requirements gathering and definition, world-wide project management, metrics definition, data structure improvements, etc.
· Develop a strong working knowledge of our systems, policies, procedures and products to ensure that the department complies with our internal and external policies, procedures and regulatory requirements.
· Develop and execute strategies to support our culture of continuous improvement and assist the delivery of products and services to meet our customer and business needs.
· Ensure that effective development plans are in place for each team member and that these provide a balance between supporting both individual and business goals and objectives.
· Develop employees and their skill sets to expand the team capabilities and provide growth opportunities for future Amazon leaders.
· Establish strong working relationships with key stakeholders across the business and support the development of global improvement initiatives.
· Provide an open door approach to supporting team requirements and ensure that regular communication sessions / team meetings / 121’s are in place to positively support our raise the bar philosophy.