Amazon is inventing on behalf of rights owners and is focused on building the largest and most extensive brand protection program in the world. As intellectual property owners have different needs compared to sellers, we are inventing ways to detect product authenticity, product integrity, as well as copyright, trademark, and other product quality issues.
As part of this team, you will be responsible for identifying and building relationships with key influencers and decision-makers within the executive and cross-functional teams inside our strategic accounts territory to enlist them into the program. You will also have the opportunity to contribute to the development of policies, processes and tools to address product integrity challenges in collaboration with teams across Amazon. This is a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor and help shape the future!
The ideal candidate will have experience building relationships with internal and external teams, and the ability to deliver results. They must be able to influence internal teams and work cross functionally with internal leaders. The person must be flexible and action-oriented, and they must be capable of dealing with ambiguity, have strong analytical skills, and be comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. Our culture is that of a start-up, obsesses over customers and loves using data to guide decisions and prioritization. This role is based in Munich. Core Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute against a territory plan.
- Maintain a robust sales pipeline.
- Accelerate customer adoption.
- Manage numerous accounts concurrently & strategically.
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions around brand services.
- Work with internal and external teams to extend reach & drive adoption.
- Meet or exceed quarterly recruitment targets.
- Assist in onboarding brands into the program
- Provide post launch support
- Ensure customer satisfaction.