Amazon is seeking a Data Engineer (m/f) to support the management of our marketing programs. In this role, you will use technology to solve business problems. You will work closely with the business teams to define problems and build appropriate solutions, using best practices. This role represents a rare opportunity to join a global ecommerce leader, in an impactful role. Responsibilities
- You recognize and adopt best practices in the following areas:
o Data warehousing and business intelligence: design, testing, version control, documentation, build, deployment, and operations.
o You design complex AWS Redshift based datasets and infrastructure
o Reporting and Analysis: Deriving new metrics for business, data integrity testing, analysis, validation and documentation.
- You write high quality code to retrieve and analyze data.
- You develop pragmatic analyses and choose applicable solutions that add value to Amazon’s businesses.
- You analyze and solve business problems at their root, stepping back to understand the broader context.
- You understand a broad range of Amazon’s data resources and know how, when, and which to use.
- You recognize and use advanced analytical techniques to solve business problems.
- You continue to move forward in the face of ambiguity and imperfect knowledge. You do not suffer from “analysis paralysis”.
- You embrace Amazon’s leadership principles.
- The position is based in our Berlin office, German language skills are not required.