Hey – there’s a revolution going on! A revolution in digital entertainment. Every day millions of people around the world choose to be more thoughtfully entertained, informed and educated by listening to fascinating stories and all forms of fictional and non-fictional content on their smartphones and other mobile devices. Audible GmbH
, an Amazon company, is the leading provider of premium digital spoken audio information and entertainment on the internet, offering customers a new way to enhance and enrich their lives every day. Audible’s content offering comprises more than 200,000 audiobooks and audio plays from 800 publishers. Titles downloaded from Audible are compatible with hundreds of mobile devices, including the iPhone and Android smartphones. Audible is also the preeminent provider of spoken-word audio products for Apple’s iTunes® Store.
Based in Berlin
, Audible GmbH
is looking for a customer focused and experienced IT Support Engineer
. In this position you are the main contact and go to person for our employees for all IT related topics. Reporting into the Iocal Facility Manager responsible for our Berlin office, you will provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software and hardware. The right candidate for this position has the ability to adapt to our business while being a strong participant in team efforts to assist us in delivering best in class customer service.
This position is initially open through a contract role lasting 6 months with the possibility of extending to a full time position in the future.
- Efficient 1st Level support for our employees in all IT-related issues via Communicator, phone or in person.
- Troubleshooting and resolving escalations related to office applications and Exchange email and VPN on both Windows and Apple devices.
- Providing support for SharePoint, Unix and Windows accounts, permissions and network printing.
- Implementation of the requirements of regional projects as well as the independent execution of local IT/AV projects.
- Support the global IT infrastructure teams with hands-on activities at the site.
- Leading a team of 2 working students.