Amazon’s Sport team is looking for a talented, driven, and highly analytical Sr. Business Planner (m/f).
This position is responsible for planning business metrics such as revenue, profit, inventory and purchase amount for our Sport seasonal categories. He/She will also play a key leading in steering our pricing logics for seasonal products through their lifecycle.
Areas of responsibility include:
- Develop plans on revenue, profit, inventory and purchase amount for the category in charge
- Prepare budgets for seasonal buys working in close cooperation with the relevant vendor manager.
- Own the A to Z planning process, propose improvements and align to best practices across EU and with other seasonal categories
- Manage inventory health by ensuring efficient inventory flows and defining ad-hoc promotional campaigns.
- Work with various internal teams to help drive tools and process improvements that affect purchasing and demand forecasting
- Troubleshoot and drive resolution for systemic issues that reduce the accuracy of system generated forecasts
- Work with buyers and instock managers to plan seasonal product and reduce errors in forecasting
- Work with cross functional IT teams to further automate key processes
- Passionately advocate for the customer and category within Amazon