Amazon.com opened on the World Wide Web in July 1995. The company is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. Customer reviews, 1-Click shopping, personalized recommendations, Prime, Fulfillment by Amazon, AWS, Kindle Direct Publishing, Kindle, Fire phone, Fire tablets, and Fire TV are some of the products and services pioneered by Amazon. About Amazon Pay
One Account to Shop the World!
Over the past 20 years Amazon has earned the trust of over 300 Million active customers by providing unprecedented convenience, selection and value on Amazon.com. Now, this same purchase experience can be made available anywhere you shop. Merchants who enable Amazon Pay make it easy for millions of the web’s most valuable consumers to safely purchase from them in just a few clicks or taps using the information already stored in their Amazon account. This helps merchants quickly turn visitors into high-value customers, lower acquisition costs, improve conversion rates, and rapidly boost sales revenue. Pay with Amazon is now offered in countries in North America, Europe, and Asia, and continues to grow.
Our goal is to become the method that every customer chooses to pay a merchant, worldwide. Amazon is bringing together its unrivaled customer data, world-class personalization technologies and unique positioning within the ecommerce value chain to enable other retailers, partners and enablers to create a unique commerce and purchase experience that benefits buyers and merchants globally. With a relentless obsession for our customers – both merchants and buyers – we are growing rapidly and offer a unique opportunity to join a small, high-visibility organization that has the potential to contribute to a sizeable part of Amazon’s overall growth.
This individual will work cross functionally with Partner Managers, Marketing and Account Management teams (as well as others as needed) to leverage the network to influence lead generation, merchant on-boarding and the product roadmap.
Operating in a fast-moving and often ambiguous environment you will have full responsibility of your performance and achieving business objectives. You will need to take the lead in projects that will drive business improvements and shape the future of Amazon Pay. The role:
· Able to develop a new market segment and key partnerships for Amazon Payments using bias for action and deliver results.
· Have an interest in eCommerce platform providers in general, or ideally have experience in the payment area
· Can identify attractive, larger ecommerce platforms and develop new relationships with them. This will require you to coordinate the technical integration of our payment solutions in cooperation with our integration specialists and take over the account management for the top customers (including co-marketing , promotions etc. )
· Analyze and influence the development of your partnerships through detailed evaluations. Help identify starting points and causes to develop, action improvements and recommendation for action
· You will work closely with colleagues from the Amazon Merchant Services " Sell on Amazon", " Fulfilment by Amazon" or “Product Ads" as well as with colleagues from the Marketing / Product Management / technical integration together, on a national and international basis.