Amazon opened on the World Wide Web in July 1995 and today offers Earth’s biggest selection. Amazon strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform.
Amazon is looking for a talented Product Manager (f/m)
to drive the Amazon Vendor Service (AVS) program
across our European Consumer business. AVS is a vendor-funded program designed to provide Amazon’s most important vendors focused attention to help them deliver the best customer experience and grow their business with Amazon. AVS is based on a menu of modular services covering Selection, Availability and Operational Efficiency, Traffic, Conversion, Business Advice and access to a privileged point of contact. The role of the Product Manager, EU AVS, will be to drive and measure process efficiencies, ensuring high quality standards and service levels of process execution, monitoring process performance and define relevant action plans. This role will work in strict collaboration with the in-country AVS Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), Sponsors, and Retail Leaders.
The Product Manager, EU AVS will be responsible for:
- Driving and developing process efficiencies of the AVS program at European level
- Supporting the roll-out of new process efficiencies in collaboration with the responsible product manager
- Monitoring process Performance
- Defining action plans to continuously increase quality standards
- Delivering post launch reviews of process efficiencies and customer feedback
- Identifies process risks and defines mitigation plans
- Partnering with the in-country SMEs to drive the process efficiencies of the AVS Service
This role will be part of the European Retail team. This position could be based in any location in which Amazon Retail teams are present (Paris, London, Munich, Milan, Madrid, Luxembourg).