Amazon opened on the World Wide Web in July 1995 and today offers Earth’s biggest selection. Amazon strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform.
Amazon is looking for a talented Product Manager
to drive the Amazon Vendor Service (AVS) program
across our European Consumer business. AVS is a vendor-funded program designed to provide Amazon’s most important vendors focused attention to help them deliver the best customer experience and grow their business with Amazon. AVS is based on a menu of modular services covering Selection, Availability and Operational Efficiency, Traffic, Conversion, Business Advice and access to a privileged point of contact. The role of the Product Manager, EU AVS, will be to drive a vision for improvement of the program, including defining commercial proposition and eligibility criteria, managing governance across Europe, defining reporting and targets, monitoring vendor satisfaction and defining relevant action plans. This role will work in strict collaboration with the in-country AVS Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), Sponsors, and Retai Leaders.
The Product Manager, EU AVS will be responsible for:
- Driving the vision of AVS program at European level
- Defining commercial proposition for AVS program in Europe, including ratecard model and eligibility criteria
- Building and improving governance process across Europe, including target setting
- Defining new processes and mechanisms to assess impact on vendors and employee satisfaction and relevant action plans to drive improvement
- Continuing sharpening the development path for Brand Specialist, ensuring consistency of their skills and tasks set with matching career opportunities as next roles at Amazon.
- Partnering with the in-country SMEs to drive the growth of the AVS service, both in terms of number of vendors served, as well as downstream value generated.
- Cooperating with analogous teams in Seattle and Asia to further develop global standards and improve through best-practice sharing
This role will be part of the European Retail team. The Product Manager, EU AVS position could be based in any location in which Amazon Retail teams are present (Paris, London, Munich, Milan, Madrid, Luxembourg).