- Good communication skills
- Binary patching
- Software Live Update
- Embedded systems and programming close to hardware
- Experience with large software systems
- Automation with python or bash
- Debugging and instrumentation or running binaries
- Experience with fuzzers (AFL, syzkaller, other)
- Experience with compiler intermediate languages or compiler plugins (gcc, clang, other)
- Experience with code coverage (GCOV, KCOV)
- Experience with static analyzers (clang static analyzer, CBMC, other)
Due to our Fair Company certification, we can only accept applications from students who are currently enrolled at a university.
Please note that we expect to experience a high volume of applications and we will fill positions as they become available, so we encourage you to apply early.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.