Amazon’s PC and Office team is looking for a talented Senior In-Stock Manager (m/f) in part-time
who is responsible for supporting the PC and Office categories. In this role you will work to improve product availability, creating the earth's greatest PC and Office shopping experience on Amazon – a store featuring more products, brands, & more compelling content than any store, online or off!Your Responsibilities:
• Deliver maximum product availability in the PC and Office categories within budgeted inventory targets through effective end-to-end management of the supply chain.
• Work with vendor managers and other team members on expanding selection, executing promotional campaigns, and optimizing sourcing.
• Drive system/process improvements working with technical teams, vendor operations, and inventory management.
• Prepare and analyze financial metrics to improve efficiency and assist with in-stock management, inventory replenishment, overstock inventory decisions, and operations processes.
• Be a leader beyond the PC and Office categories by giving user input to engineering teams across Amazon as they work to continuously improve systems and processes necessary for efficiency and growth.
• Manage large scale catalogue selection, be solution-oriented & able to integrate strong and clear data analysis and business rationale into sound decision making.
• Manage multiple projects – prioritizing, planning and delegating appropriate tasks.
• Be a passionate category and customer advocate within Amazon.